About Oil Nut Bay
Privately nestled on the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda and only accessible by boat or helicopter, Oil Nut Bay is a vast 300 acre community offering freehold whole ownership for only 88 families. Combining world-class architecture with unparalleled natural beauty and high end amenities including a beach club, marine nature centre, kids club, spa and wellness centre, and an 88 slip marina, this community provides the ultimate in private island living.
In a setting of unsurpassed physical beauty, Oil Nut Bay is one of the world's most secluded, most comfortable and most pristine natural settings, providing ready-to-build home sites that are carefully developed and constructed in harmony with nature.
With only 88 sites spread across 300 acres, the community offers eight unique neighborhoods. Each neighborhood is designed to complement your lifestyle-whether your prefer living footsteps from the white sand beaches or a short stroll to the marina.
Each home site has been sculpted to fit seamlessly into Oil Nut Bay's overall plan, providing enduring, spectacular views for generations while maintaining and preserving the privacy of the natural landscape. The community benefits from low-density development with 50 percent of the land designated as open space. Individual sites range from 0.32 to 17.81 acres.
As an owner at Oil Nut Bay, you benefit from the community's thoughtful and artfully integrated design and state-of-the-art infrastructure, which complements and safeguards the exceptional beauty of the land.
With only 88 home sites spread across 300 acres, Oil Nut Bay offers several unique neighborhoods, all designed to highlight the diverse topography and expansive sea views.
- Oil Nut Bay's unique Master Plan features eight neighborhood choices designed to complement lifestyle preferences, whether footsteps to the white sand beaches or a short stroll to the marina.
- Sites ranging in size from 0.32 acre and up to 10 acres.
- Each home site is thoughtfully placed within an extremely desirable and private 300-acre site on the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda.
- Local zoning would permit more than three times the number of sites. However, low-density development is one of the hallmarks of Victor International and its efforts to maintain and preserve privacy and respect for the land. 50 percent of the land is designated as open space.
- A limited number of home sites are located directly on the beach. Others are strategically positioned on hillsides with beach access and exceptional panoramic views.
- Each home site has been sculpted to fit seamlessly into Oil Nut Bay's overall plan, providing enduring, spectacular views of a landscape that is endowed with natural beauty and peace.
- One of the many benefits of purchasing and owning at Oil Nut Bay is disproportionate value creation. As an owner, you benefit from the community's thoughtful and artfully integrated design, which complements the exceptional beauty of the land.
- Thoughtful building restrictions preserve the coherence, beauty, and value of all properties within the Oil Nut Bay community.
- A focus on casual luxury that allows for engaging interaction with the community and for peaceful and sublime privacy.
- Forty-eight of the 88 home sites are now available with 24 sites already sold. 7 homes are currently under construction and 8 completed. Once designs have been finalized, homes can be built within 12-18 months.
Beach Villa Sites
The Beach Villa Neighborhood features eight exquisite Beach Villa Sites set like gems along Oil Nut Bay. Just beyond the front door is a sandy white beach where shallow waters are sheltered by a protective coral reef. Thoughtfully scaled to accommodate living spaces and comfort, the Beach Villas offer two to six bedrooms and private infinity-edge pools. Four villas are complete on the beach front, with four sites still remaining.
Ridge Villa Sites
Tucked into the hillside, seven Ridge Villa Sites are positioned for amazing vistas of land, sea, sky and light. It's Oil Nut Bay's version of high-rise living.
Feel the steady breeze of the trade winds and take in scenic ocean views from your private pool. These sites are a quick walk to the beach, Oil Nut Bay's tennis facilities, the Beach Club and resort conveniences. These exceptional home sites are designed to accommodate villas ranging in size from 3,000 to 8,000 square feet. Of seven Ridge Villa sites, only two remain.
Marina Village Sites
Overlooking the 88-slip Oil Nut Bay Marina, six sites provide quick access to the boats, and beyond, and to marina amenities such as artisan shops and a restaurant.
Convenient marina access means easy access to the treasures and adventures of the sea, and including access to every accessory needed for diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing and boating.
Estate Villa Sites
Providing the ultimate in privacy and generous acreage, 24 Estate Villa sites range from 1.26 to 17.82 acres. Each site has breathtaking vistas and 270Âº views of the land and sea from high above sea level. Every Estate Villa home site is unique, and ideally suited for building. These sites are beautifully situated to permit a single home comprised of a main villa and additional dwellings to accommodate family and guests, all with gracious and dramatic living spaces, privately situated bedrooms and baths and multiple pools.??
Boulder Villa Sites
Resting on the southeast bluffs of Oil Nut Bay, the Boulder Villa sites showcase sweeping views of the open Caribbean Sea. Each of the seven sites provide absolute privacy and six of the sites offer waterfront access.
The Atlantic Ridge, Peninsula and Stone Villa Neighborhoods are reserved for future development.
In addition to the many private villas that are currently being built, Oil Nut Bay is also developing a few select homes as turn-key purchase opportunities. These residences offer the ultimate in casual luxury, breathtaking design and extraordinary conveniences. Designed specifically by Oil Nut Bay's premier partner architects, these Villas provide exceptional location, amenities and proximity to all that Oil Nut Bay offers.
Homeowners have the option to include their villa in the elite Oil Nut Bay rental program, extending the opportunity to experience the Oil Nut Bay community to others while providing an income opportunity for homeowners.
Oil Nut Bay offers complete property management services and upkeep from landscaping and home maintenance to rental marketing and logistics. Oil Nut Bay also takes great care in preparing your home for your next stay and offers extensive provisioning, stocking, and housekeeping services.
SIMILAR TO OIL NUT BAY
Home Site- Jost Van Dyke
Jost van Dyke - Great Harbour
29.5 acres of land located on the hills of Jost Van Dyke overlooking Great Harbour, with views of Tortola St. John and Thatch Island through to St. Thomas. The land…
Home site – Cane Garden Bay
Tortola - Cane Garden Bay
A rare opportunity to acquire a home site extending to approximately 2 acres, located within walking distance to Cane Garden Bay beach with lovely views of the bay and Jost…
Tortola - Frenchman's Cay
POST IRMA/MARIA UPDATE: Damaged and the owner's are selling as is and are inviting offers.No detail has been spared in this graceful and spacious plantation style-home located in a private…
Coppermine Ridge Lot 5
Virgin Gorda - The Valley
This offering presents a rare opportunity to own freehold land on Virgin Gorda. The parcel offers a panoramic view over Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda. It faces west, enjoys the afternoon…
Home Site – Belmont Estate
Tortola - Belmont Estates
An opportunity to acquire a premier site at Belmont Estate. This lovely 0.686 acre site is located on the upper hillside of this well established estate and affords fantastic views taking…
Tortola - Kingston
Spacious three bedroom, three and a half bath residence with swimming pool located in a quiet residential estate at Kingston with expansive views of the Sir Francis Drake Channel from…
Hodge’s Creek Family Home
Tortola - Hodge's Creek
This is a truly wonderful home in a fantastic location. The main house has a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with views out across the marina below,…
A beautiful 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath property located on 0.86 acres of land. Enjoy the lush gardens and views overlooking sandy beaches, tropical hillsides and turquoise sea.Situated high above Long…